Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
This is an onsite, work-from-the-office position at our Corporate office located in Green Bay, WI.
- Collaborate with Corporate Accounting end users to develop and maintain systems to meet the business’ needs, following all steps in the systems development life cycle (planning, analysis, design, programming, documentation, implementation, and maintenance).
- Support and enhance existing accounting applications, as well as develop new systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the applications and the supporting infrastructure.
- Design and develop integration solutions for passing data between applications.
- Document and communicate in non-technical terms, to train end users on new systems or program modifications.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years related IT experience.
- Ability to self-direct and manage a large amount of responsibility by setting priorities and managing multiple tasks effectively.
- Excellent analytical and computer skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of business accounting applications.
- SQL Server Management Studio (including T-SQL and stored procedures)
- Microsoft Visual Studio (including Visual Basic, C#, ASP.NET web applications, SQL Server)
- Infor Lawson (including IPA / process flows)
- Unix or DOS utilities
- Crystal Reports, or other equivalent reporting tools
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.