Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
This is an onsite, work-from-the-office position at our Corporate office located in Green Bay, WI.Key Responsibilities:
- Participates in the development of enterprise-wide security architectures and in the development of cybersecurity standards.
- Performs baseline assessments on cybersecurity.
- Provides cybersecurity consultation.
- Conducts cybersecurity risk assessments and enterprise-wide health checks.
- Research cybersecurity threats and responds to real or suspected cybersecurity incidents.
- Maintains the enterprise cybersecurity risk register.
- Conducts cybersecurity investigations and activities related to the response protocols.
- Performs cybersecurity forensic activities as required.
Participates and guides direction for cybersecurity awareness campaigns; supports and the cybersecurity awareness presentations, associated materials, and online training.
Conducts ongoing compliance assessments; manages intrusion prevention systems; defines antivirus engine policies and malware registration, triage Advanced Threat Detection (ATD) alerts, tune detection rules, and defines guidelines for VPN (Virtual Private Networks) tunnels and remote access rules.
Defines guidelines for web content filter rule sets; oversees vulnerability scanning for all network and/or internet connected systems; develops security test cases.
Coordinate solution vulnerability scanning and application penetration testing; develops and implements risk mitigation plans.
Provides advice, assistance, and training to GBP (Green Bay Packaging) staff on technical matters and may oversee and prioritize the work of team members engaged in skilled technical work.
Keeps abreast of developments in network security and communication techniques, equipment, software, and related matters.
Perform related duties as required.
- Extensive knowledge of security architecture and cybersecurity standards.
- Extensive knowledge of security practices and techniques including antivirus, IPS, and firewalls configuration and maintenance.
- Extensive knowledge of email, web, cloud security, identity, and access management.
- Extensive knowledge of public key infrastructure, encryption, and tokenization.
- Extensive knowledge of vulnerability scanning and penetration testing.
- Extensive knowledge of security threat and risk assessment and threat modeling.
- Extensive knowledge of security event and incident management.
- Extensive knowledge of wired and wireless network access control and of industrial controls security.
- Overall understanding of the functions of departments served and their requirements.
- Overall understanding of mobile security.
- Overall understanding of PCI compliance and micro segmentation.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal and external contacts and to provide advice, information, and assistance to same.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to think analytically and problem solve.
- Ability to develop presentations and training material and present and train others on relevant information.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.