Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is seeking a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with strong analytical and problem-solving skills to join the Accounting team at our Corporate Office. Under the guidance of the Accounting Manager this individual will play an instrumental role in supporting the Accounts Receivable (AR) & Accounts Payable (AP) functions while also helping with audit requests and a variety of projects.
- Reconcile intercompany AR/AP with Green Bay Packaging subsidiaries
- Manage Amazon business account
- Manage corporate credit card system, including establishing new card holders, changing credit lines, and coding GL accounts to monthly statements
- Back up for cash application process
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Reconcile corporate prepaid accounts
- Assists Accounting Manager with audit requests pertaining to AP & AR.
- Assists Accounting Manager with various projects
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting is required
- 1-3 years’ in corporate finance or shared services organization
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- ERP system implementation experience desired
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer service focused with the ability to positively interact directly with end users
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.