Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
- Set-up equipment accurately and in accordance with proper and safe setup techniques.
- Inspect all tooling before and after run to ensure that any necessary repairs are made before next run.
- Minimize material sheet, ink and adhesive waste.
- Assist Machine Operator in the operation of machines, ensuring efficiency and the production of quality products.
- Complete daily and weekly equipment clean-ups.
- Perform continuous quality control: select material at random to check size, scoring, slotting, material, printing and folding.
- Abide by all company policies and procedures, including practicing safe work habits.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Previous printing experience preferred.
- Prior experience in the corrugated industry preferred.
- Ability to read a tape measure and apply measurements
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.