Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Maintenance Manager to join our thriving team. This Maintenance Manager will be dedicated to ensuring employee performance meets the production and manufacturing schedules while placing a strong emphasis on safe work practices.
Candidates must be willing to work weekends and overtime as required.
* Following all safety rules and procedures and environmental standards applicable to our process and facility;
* team work effort and involvement in order to meet all goals;
* Works safely, follows and enforces all established plant policies and procedures (LOTO, S.T.A.R.T.)
* Plans with plant manager budget forecast for maintenance
* Purchase parts and maintenance material
* Oversee that P.M.s on equipment is performed .
* Oversee iMaint and inventory.
* Oversee monthly safety meetings.
* Get quotes from contractors and hire when needed.
* Oversee new installations and pre-installation.
* Insure that plant can run safely and all work performed safely.
* Schedules training for maintenance employees
Green Bay Packaging, Inc. offers a competitive benefit package with Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug coverage. There is also a company paid Life Insurance and short-term disability plan. We also provide a Company matching 401(k).
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.