Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
- Lead and manage department with a "safety's first" focus.
- Develop / maintain a motivated and well-trained maintenance team.
- Develop, lead, schedule, and maintain Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Identify and implement cost reductions.
- Maintain accurate equipment maintenance records.
- Implement maintenance program that optimizes capital equipment life.
- Manages inventory stores to minimize parts on hand while ensuring critical spare parts are stocked.
- Work with Production Manager to develop departments annual budget.
- Develop, implement, and maintain written maintenance policies and procedures.
- Develop/Utilize the I-Maint system tool for planning, tracking, prioritizing, etc. department activities and manage the backlog in the system.
- Responsible for Root Cause Analysis/Corrective Action of unplanned breakdowns.
- Lead Focus Maintenance Program and verify/follow up with team.
- Develops and manages the plant lubrication program.
- Lead and direct Storeroom Maintenance Clerk.
- Work with Maintenance Supervisor to develop weekly and weekend schedules for crew.
- Interface with Production Team to provide a positive "customer service" level.
- Eight or more years’ experience in a leadership role of a maintenance department.
- High school diploma or GED required. Experience as a journeyman and/or degree in engineering, industrial maintenance, or similar discipline preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office and ability to utilize I-Maint software system.
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.