Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
- Stocking and pulling of material; ability to drive a forklift.
- Assist in the housekeeping and layout of the warehouse area.
- Assist Shipping/Receiving Manager with input receiving.
- Assist and serve as a backup for daily billing responsibilities.
- Consistently show ability to recognize and deal with priorities.
- Maintains a cooperative working relationship with supervisor and other employees.
- Makes best use of time during the day.
- Consistently shows the ability to recognize and deal with priorities.
- Performs all duties in an independent manner, under the direction of S & R Manager with little supervision.
- Ability to operator a forklift
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization and administrative skills
- Integrity and leadership skills
- Exemplary customer care skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Computer skills
- Basic math skills
- Detail-oriented and multitasking skills
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.