Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least two (2) years industrial electrical/process control experience OR an electrical degree
- Experience troubleshooting electrical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, and control & automation systems
- Knowledge of PLC system programming and processes
- Ability to read electrical and maintenance schematics / blueprints
- Self-starter, able to work independently without daily direct supervision
- Must be willing to maintain a strict adherence to all plant safety rules
- Ability to handle multiple projects effectively
- Must be able to work any shift, including overtime, weekends, and holidays, as needed
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.