Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance of Forestry Stewardship Council® and Sustainable Forestry Initiative® fiber certification programs across containerboard manufacturing, including audit coordination
- Revise, maintain and implement fiber certification plans and manuals
- Establish strategies and roadmaps to make targets come to life with actionable plans
- Create work products to advance efficiencies and continuous improvement
- Create training content and conduct training; responsible for certification training program
- Field, troubleshoot and resolve matters in response to customer on-going support and changes in standards. Respond to general inquiries and implement certification system amendments
- Manage certification documentation, audits and pertinent communications.
- Assist with reporting for sustainability platforms (CDP, EcoVadis, etc), department program support, other third-party certifications and Power BI analysis and data management
- B.A. English or Journalism or B.S. Sciences, preferred
- Attention to detail and time management skills to complete tasks with accuracy and on schedule
- Strong analytical, decision making, influence and compelling communication skills
- Highly capable of writing/evaluating initiatives and communication development
- Self-initiative and organizational skills to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines while achieving effective results and accurate work
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills: MS Office Suite products and web-based systems
- SharePoint and/or Power BI experience beneficial
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.