Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
- Sharpening, tipping and benching round saws
- Sharpening and maintaining knives
- Opportunity to expand knowledge on bandsaws and alignment of machinery
- This is a day shift position
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Sawfiler experience required
- Self-starter, able to work independently without daily direct supervision
- Good interpersonal skills and communication, enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes would be an asset
- Must be willing to maintain a strict adherence to all plant safety rules
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.