Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
- Responsible for operating material handling equipment including forklift and front-end loader.
- Assisting in plant maintenance operations including cleaning and maintenance.
- Communicating effectively within the team.
- Accurately reading a tape measure to cut cores to measurements.
- Following procedures to conduct lab tests for quality checks.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
- Working knowledge of hand tools, power tools, and precision measuring instruments.
- Ability to work 12 hour rotating shifts (6 a.m. to 6 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.).
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Computer skills and analytical skills.
- Previous manufacturing experience in a rotating shift facility is a plus.
- High school or technical diploma or equivalent.
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.