Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
- Performing preventative maintenance, grease motors, troubleshooting breakdowns, and installations in a modern, automated facility.
- Performing the installation of electrical equipment including cable trays, pulling cable and wires, running conduit, installing drives and motors.
- Replacement and installation of lighting fixtures and lamps as required.
- Good troubleshooting ability, manual dexterity and ability to read and comprehend schematics and blueprints.
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills.
- Must be familiar with all AC, DC, low voltage, and 480V, equipment as required.
- Must be knowledgeable to perform job functions of PLC troubleshooting and programming.
- Must be able to perform the job functions including climbing ladders, and working with aerial platforms.
- Quality conscious individual with excellent communication.
- Associates degree in Electro/Mechanical Technology, or equivalent.
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.