Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
- Leading the day-to-day operations of the cutting, and finishing departments
- Effectively managing the department for safe and efficient operation
- Assessing the performance and training of operating personnel and determine areas for improvement
- Providing training and development of personnel
- Analyzing department performance data to identify ongoing improvement opportunities
- 5 years supervisory experience preferred
- Strong technical skills and the ability to develop personnel
- Ability to provide strong leadership
- Ability to solve process and production issues
- Experience with lean manufacturing techniques
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and computer knowledge
- Must be able to work shift work - 2nd shift or 3rd shift
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in the folding carton industry is a plus
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.