Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Safely operating or assisting in the operation of manufacturing machinery, material handling equipment and general plant operations.
- Complete quality checks as required
- Report irregularities, maintenance needs and quality issues to supervision
- Any other duties as assigned by supervision
- Ability to work safely and comply with all safety rules and policies
- Ability to understand and comply with Company policies and plant rules
- Basic math and computer skills
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Must be able to work all three shifts, including overtime and weekends
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.