Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately family-owned , vertically integrated and diversified manufacturing company consisting of corrugated container converting plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit www.gbp.com.
- Interpret electrical schematics for repair, installation and maintenance a variety of industrial production equipment
- Performs preventative maintenance on all air, water distribution system equipment (including air handlers, duct work, fans, motors, dampers, variable air volume systems and components, mechanical domestic water system, heating, hot water system, pumps, sanitary systems and equipment)
- Belt adjustments, oiling, greasing, and cleaning of equipment or replacement of various types of mechanical and electrical equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent; certification or 2-year technical degree in electrical maintenance is a plus
- 2-3 years of mechanical and electrical maintenance experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Previous corrugated industry experience is a plus
- Experience troubleshooting electrical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics and control & automation systems
- Knowledge of PLC system programming and processes
- Extensive experience with AC / DC motors and drives
- Ability to read electrical and maintenance schematics / blueprints
- Must possess own tools
- Self-starter, able to work independently without daily direct supervision
- Must be willing to maintain a strict adherence to all plant safety rules
- Must be able to work any shift, including overtime, weekends and holidays, as needed
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.